Deputy Nurse Manager Anglesey, Wales
Salary: up to £40K
Service: Care Home with Nursing
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join the team at a fantastic home located in Anglesey, Wales. If you are looking for a new opportunity to work within an established, friendly and forward thinking employer, then please read on as this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This large home offers exceptional levels of care and offers a home away from home to residents, whilst being attentive and respectful of the individual needs and wishes of all residents. The home cares for the elderly and those with associated conditions- If you are a Senior Nurse looking to make the next step in your career or a Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead simply looking for a new challenge then this is the perfect role for you!
The day-to-day responsibilities:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
• Create new ideas for effective Dementia care through your research and continual professional development achievements
What we need from you:
• Valid NMC PIN
• Experience at a supervisory level in a similar care environment
• A genuine interest in Elderly, Dementia and end of life care
• Enthusiasm and pro-active approach to your work
• Ability to train, mentor and coach your team
• NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and have a confident CAN DO’ approach in all you do, please contact Leanne at Amber Mace on https://freejobposting.uk/submit-resume/or email an up to date CV to https://freejobposting.uk/submit-resume/ for immediate consideration!