You will be trained in the delivery of niche care and the use of specialist equipment. We offer mentorship and guidance throughout your first year, alongside ongoing training and progression opportunities throughout your experience with Barchester.
If you are a passionate and ambitious Registered Nurse from any discipline, we would love to hear from you! You must have a valid NMC PIN and nursing qualification, and we will provide the preceptorship training.
Alongside a competitive starting salary, Barchester offers one of the best progression paths and benefits package in the sector! Rewards include:
• £2000 Golden Hello*
• Unlimited access to Refer a Friend scheme
• Rewarding Excellence bonus
• Profit Share
• Retail and leisure vouchers
• Free access to counselling and medical advice
• Support and mentorship from highly skilled clinical staff
At Barchester, we understand that finding the perfect role may mean finding something away from your doorstep. To ensure you are able to fulfill your potential wherever that may be, we are offering the following incentives to help; whether you are travelling a small distance, or relocating and uprooting alltogether, we’ve got you covered!
• Paid milage provided for those over 7 miles from the home if required *38p per mile T&C’s https://freejobposting.uk/submit-resume/
• Relocation incentive of £1000
Quality is at the heart of everything we do. If you are looking for a role to celebrate the lives of the people you care for, Barchester is a rewarding and empowering place to be.