To join us as a Unit Nurse Manager (General), you’ll need to be a Registered Nurse (RGN) with a current NMC registration. Experience in producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments is important, as is an up-to-date knowledge of recent clinical practices and regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines. You’ll be a natural leader who has acted as a clinical mentor, including supporting newly qualified nurses through their preceptorship. Dedicated, ambitious and resilient, you’ll have a strong track record of delivering improvements to achieve quality care.
In return for your dedication, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus our sector-leading benefits and rewards package including:
• NMC registration paid every year
• Free training and development for all roles
• Access to wellbeing and support tools
• A range of retail discounts and savings
• ‘Nurse Mentor’ and ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus schemes
• Offer to pay Health & Care Worker Visa immigration fees (for eligible nurses)
And so much more!
If you’d like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding and empowering place to be.