Are you an experienced HR professional looking for a dynamic new role? As the only care provider in the UK to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for in 2019, 2020, and 2021, our expanding HR department are fundamental in ensuring that we are market leaders in employee experience.
Hybrid working role supporting homes across the midlands area with occasional UK wide travel.
We have an established team of HR Business Partners based both in our Inverness office and regionally across the UK, and are looking for an additional, talented candidate to join us remotely in the North of England. Our existing team will guide your first months with Barchester to ensure that you are providing the best possible service to approx. 25-30 of our Care Home Managers. This varied position will allow you to engage with multiple and unique aspects of HR activity, demonstrate a strategic understanding of employee relations law, and put into practice your commercial acumen, all to ensure the delivery of an outstanding operational service.
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
• Competitive salary
• Generous car allowance
• Access to a range of retail and leisure discounts
• Career progression opportunities
• Level 5 CIPD qualification (or equivalent experience)
• Demonstrable experience as an HR generalist/business partner role.
• Business exposure in a fast paced work environment with multiple complex requirements
• Excellent communication skills
• Support approx. 25-30 care homes services across the North of England with all people management issues and providing a business partner service.
• Some travel to homes across the region will be required.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of employment legislation
• Provide sound ER advice to Managers with an understanding of the wider impact
• Identify high-risk HR cases and support throughout process to ensure employees are treated fairly and ethically, whilst minimising the risk to Barchester
• Advise and support throughout disciplinary and dismissal procedures
• Support Home Managers to reduce staff sickness and turnover
• Attend management meetings and reviews within the region
If you are looking to develop a career with an employer that is supportive and offers progression opportunities, Barchester is an empowering and rewarding place to be