Finance Systems Manager (Dynamics 365)
West Sussex / Hybrid
£80,000 per annum
We’re looking for a Finance Systems Manager that has experience with Dynamics 365 to join a reputable organisation that is going through a period of growth due to continued success!
This will be a varied, autonomous role where you will take full ownership & responsibility for the day-to-day maintenance and support of the Dynamics platform. You’ll get to work on this F&O solution, driving optimisation and continuous improvements for this business critical platform.
You’d be a central figure in the finance optimisation projects, reviewing and improving finance processes that are underpinned by the Dynamics365 platform.
Skills & Experience :
* Demonstrable background managing and supporting a Dynamics 365 F&O platform.
* Ideally ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified or a very strong understanding of financial / accounting principles and processes. Able to test & adapt D365 processes to better suit the organisations needs and strategy
* Aware and ensuring compliance and standards are adhered to
* Experience being accountable and a leading figure for a D365 platform, owning the full end to end of resolutions for issues
* Able to act as an SME focusing on continuous improvements and automation wherever possible
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a collaborative and people centric environment where you will be a vital figure in their journey moving forwards.
This position would give you true autonomy allowing you to make a real difference.
You’d just need to be willing to go to their offices in West Sussex once a month as they operate a very flexible working policy.