You have demonstrated an ability to manage change effectively by implementing better systems and processes, you find yourself looking at for a new project that is going to accelerate your career. Our client, a rapidly growing private equity-backed group is seeking a talented and experienced Financial Controller to join to help this business achieve its business objectives.
Position Overview: As the Financial Controller, you will play a pivotal role in managing the financial health of UK entities and ensuring accurate and timely reporting for the group. You will lead a team, driving excellence in financial accounting control and supporting key strategic initiatives. This role offers a unique blend of hands-on financial management, team leadership, and exposure to exciting acquisition projects.
* Implement and maintain robust financial controls across the organisation.
* Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
* Lead the monthly consolidation process for our UK entities.
* Prepare and present accurate and timely group financial reports
* Oversee the preparation of consolidated cash flow statements
* Analyse cash flow trends and provide insights for decision-making.
* Drive the budgeting process and provide variance analysis against actual results.
* Prepare insightful commentary on financial performance for senior management
* Work closely with the finance team on acquisition projects.
* Lead the accounting and financial integration of acquired entities
* Supervise and mentor a team of talented finance professionals.
* Foster a collaborative and high-performance culture within the finance team.
* ACCA/ACA Qualified with an Audit background
* Proven experience in financial control and accounting, preferably within the private equity sector.
* Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial reporting, and consolidation processes.
* Experience in leading and developing high-performing finance teams.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
On offer is a range of benefits to attract a top-tier candidate including 2-3 days hybrid, private healthcare, bonus, enhanced pension, and life insurance to name a few.
How to Apply: If you are a results-driven financial professional looking to develop your skillset by joining this acquisitive group, please apply by sending your latest CV via the link. Please contact Sean directly on if you’d like to discuss/receive a copy of the JD.