are looking for an enthusiastic individual, able to work as part of a team
ensuring correct procedures are followed in the cash collection and counting
process on resort. The role plays a fundamental part in the value chain –
safeguarding our assets and supporting our teams on resort.
The purpose of the role:
You will be responsible for ensuring all tasks are carried accurately
and within the required time frames. All tasks must be carried out in line with
the relevant process. The team member will ensure that all cash assets
are protected by following relevant procedures as well as providing superior
sales and service to other team.
Cashier – Main Duties
•Assist with the banking of the
resort takings daily within agreed timescales.
•Processing of the coin that is received into the cash office ready to be
•Being a point of contact for
•General administration duties
Witness – Main Duties – early
morning start at 6am
• To work in a small team alongside the Namco team collecting takings from the
arcade and gaming machines.
• To ensure compliance with both companies’ cash handling policies and
• Making sure the collection team and the venues are safe & secure for
collections to take place.
• To ensure that all monies collected are reconciled and balanced at the end of
• Assisting with any machine movement/replacement and any other ad hoc duties.
What are we looking for?
• Cash handling experience
• Attention to detail, accuracy
• Administrative skills
• An enthusiastic team player
• An effective communicator
• A good timekeeper who is organised and flexible
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Comfortable working in a noisy environment, with heavy lifting and other
Actual weekly working hours and working days/times will be in line with
business needs, therefore flexibility is required, i.e, you might be asked to
work additional hours during peak times and festive season.
The role will include early morning starts (6am/7am) and weekend work.
The perks of working with us:
* Accommodation may be available to those over 18 and if re-locating to the area
*Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members.
*Free use of our pool and many other leisure facilities
*20% off food in our restaurants and take away
*Apply for free tickets for our box at the 02 Arena
*Subsidised food and drinks in our team diners
*Holidays Discounts of 20% for all your family & friends in Haven, Butlin”s & Warner Hotels
*Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
*Regular team incentives with great rewards.
*Opportunity to earn up to £1,000 when you refer friends to join our great team
*Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
*Fantastic discounts on loads of high street and online brands
*Team Member of the Month Awards
*Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
*Long Service awards
We look forward to hearing from you if your skills match what we are looking for and you would love to be part of our team.