Credit Controller, Manchester
Credit Controller required to work for a large, exciting Professional Services company based in Manchester. Due to Covid-19, this will be part office based and part remote.
We need someone with Credit Control experience who has a great attitude and wants to make a difference.
We are looking for someone with:
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to both motivate individuals and deal professionally with performance issues
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present confidently and convincingly to management
• Commitment to delivering exceptional client service to internal and external stakeholders
• Monitor queries and disputes, ensure the appropriate escalation
• Ensure consistent application of the firm’s debt provisioning policy
• Ensure that the debtors ledger contains minimal adjustments and where appropriate that overpayments or payments on account are properly returned, applied or cleared
• Ensure that there are minimal unallocated cash receipts
This is a great opportunity, working for a fantastic company and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.