CK Group is looking to recruit a Financial Controller to join its finance team in Chesterfield.
You will be responsible for the efforts and results of the financial department, reporting to the Company CEOs and Group Chief Financial Officer (CFO). You will also have responsibility for overseeing financial department staff in day-to-day operations.
This is a full time position with a salary range between £50,000 – £60,000 dependant upon experience. Candidates with relevant experience above this salary range should also apply, providing clear details of salary expectations in their application.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with several years experience in a business or financial environment, with management experience. This is an analytical role that requires a firm grasp of accounting and finance knowledge.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Oversee all company accounts for all UK Group entities.
• Review monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
• Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
• Margin analysis and cost centre analysis
• Motivate and lead Head of Finance for UK group entities by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
• Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
• Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
• Develop budgets and financial plans for the UK group companies
• Project ownership for systems / process implementation (e.g new ATS)
• Responsible for recruitment of new staff for UK group companies.
The CK Group is a life science services organization offering staffing, outsourcing and innovative clinical research services. CK recognizes that its staff are its greatest asset and is fully committed to providing the successful applicant with the support required to be successful in the role along with an excellent salary and great suite of benefits.
Quote job ref 54167
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.