***Required: PCV Bus Driver to work for our client***
If you’ve got a background in PCV passenger transport services and can deliver this service in a safe professional way, and offering good customer service then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Interested? Then read on…
Tell me more about the role…
You will be working as a PCV Driver in the Heathrow area and will be expected to complete
This is a field-based role covering the Heathrow area and will be tasked with the following:
– Transporting Passengers and Staff .
– Ensuring all transport duties are carried out while following safety, health and environmental standards
– Working as a team to ensure a quality product is produced for the client and targeted volumes are delivered
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who’s got a background in Transporting passengers in a professional way, and offering good customer service.
You’ll also need to be the following:
– Able to transport in a safe manner
– Be prepared to do other duties.
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Transport role then we’d love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This PCV Driver position offers a basic salary of £15.75 per hour. You also have the ability to earn overtime in this role.
In addition you’ll get other benefits which include the following:
– Friendly team to work with
– Regular recognition and inclusion
– Working for the most international logistics company in the world
– Hand balling or involvement in loading/unloading truck
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
One of the UK’s largest major passenger transport company offering services to corporate companies etc.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Like working as part of a excellent team
– Like a helpful management
As a business they work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Is there anything else I should know?
In this position you’ll be needed to work shifts in unsociable hours.
Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this PCV driver role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.