Our Front of House team are currently looking for an experienced Senior Host/Hostess to join the family.
Service is always at the forefront so it’s essential for you to be exceptionally welcoming, dynamic and very friendly. Our guests choose us for a memorable experience, and you will be part of making each experience that extra special.
As a Senior Host/Hostess we don’t just give you a job you love, we like to reward you for all your commitment and dedication at work, these benefits include:
– Highly competitive salary
– 50% Discount on food and drink for up to 6 people to use in SUSHISAMBA® or Duck & Waffle restaurants
– 28 day’s holiday allowance
– Complimentary breakfast and dinner during shifts
– Employee discounts website
– Cycle to work scheme
– ‘Refer-a-friend’ cash incentive scheme
– Employee of the month rewards
– Internal Training and career development
– Pension Scheme – including employer contributions
– Yearly Staff award ceremony and party
The Senior Host/Hostess is responsible for ensuring a friendly welcome, a departure greeting and the seating of all guests. You will also answer phones in a polite and prompt manner. As a Senior Host/Hostess you will be responsible for supervising and leading all aspects of the front of house host team.
Experience in running the book using any of the booking systems is required.