Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Obtain charges and cargo release details from agents, airlines and shipping lines.
2. Submit customs clearances using ICE
3. Responsible for ensuring any payments due are made in advance of any shipment as required.
4. You will process all payments and raise necessary paperwork for accounting purposes in line with company requirements.
5. Arrange the release and transportation of goods received to cargo importers.
6. Liaise daily with agents, partners, suppliers and clients to ensure the smooth and efficient discharge of their duties.
7. Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
8. You will be expected to negotiate terms and rates, so it is important that you have previous experience in this area and are numerate.
9. You must also be familiar with industry standard computer programs and be able to operate standard systems pertinent to the job.
* If you do not hear from us within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful