Fyba Talent have an excellent opportunity for you to come and join a client of ours who are rapidly growing in the South West of England and are a leader within their industry. They are looking for outstanding individuals to join a growing busy team. The key focus of this role is to follow a customer-centric culture by ensuring the customers have the best possible experience of the products and service and transform them into customers for life. You will need to be an organised, friendly, and outgoing person who puts the customer experience at the heart of everything you do. You will do this by delivering a strong attention to detail along with positive, accurate communications to customers. You will work as part of a team, working closely together to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
• Understanding customer needs, through speaking to customers and through continual analysis of the customer journey, and making recommendations for improvement where needed
• Dealing with customer communications via phone, email and live chat.
• Owning the customer’s experience, including installation management, Customer Care and phone number porting requests.
• Identifying potential advocate customers that can be approached for case studies and customer feedback quotes
• Assisting in the building of processes and skills within the team
• Liaising with other teams within the business to ensure an efficient customer journey
• Carefully and accurately updating all systems to reflect customer status.
• Previous customer service experience
• Proficient in MS Software suite
• Familiarity working with both business clients and consumers
• Experience working in a call centre or similar environment.
Relevant experience, indicating that:
• You are pragmatic, positive, and able to adapt to change.
• You’re a team player, able to work with both members of your own department and with other teams while maintaining your focus on the customer.
• You have excellent communication skills and can handle different types of customer query, including complex queries and complaints.
• You can take feedback to ensure you optimise your opportunity for development
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Birthday off
• Health Shield – including my Wellness app
• Perks – save money on food, shopping, days out and more
• Buy/Sell annual leave
• Employer Pension Contribution – Salary Sacrifice:? 6% of salary (this means you will need to contribute 3% yourself, to meet the required total contribution of 9% of salary)
• Life assurance: 3x annual salary
• Reduced RAC breakdown: £47 a year
• Smart health: 24/7 remote GP/nurse
• Employee assistance programme: Health assured
• Seasonal flu vaccine
• Salary Advance
• Income Protection Insurance
• 37.5 hour working week (shift patterns varies for different roles)