Building Services Engineer
Our military customer is at the heart of everything we do. Providing an efficient ‘right first time’ facilities management service. Working alongside the MOD and our partners we pride ourselves in delivering a modern, fully serviced, flexible working environment for over 18,700 soldiers, and at Aspire we take our Corporate Social Responsibilities seriously. Since our earliest days we have aimed to build our company in a way that is transparent, diverse, and environmentally conscious. Taking care of people and planet are not just nice to haves for us they are at the core of our values.
Your new role….
Bringing into practice your previous experience you will carry out feasibility studies, advise on the Health and Safety aspects of buildings and projects. Your knowledge will be used to advise on energy use and conservation, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint, working closely with all relevant bodies, including all internal & external stakeholders to ensure design elements which are delivered, fully compliant to all relevant standards and offer the best technical and value for money solution. Joining us as a Building Services Engineer you won’t be alone, regular team meetings mean that you will be supported by your manager and peers with regular reviews encouraging your desire to learn and to ensure you develop the future capability needed to continue to be successful in your role and to take us to the next level.
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, as well as buy and sell options
* Contributory Company Pension Plan matched up to 6% with generous life assurance
* Free parking
* Quarterly employee feedback sessions, with business progress distributed
* Annual company ceremony, celebrating achievements and personal contributions
* Employee Assistance Program
* Employee discounts program
* Tobacco free working environments in all garrisons
Are you able to provide…
* Knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical systems
* Understanding and application of Building Regulations
* CDM 2015 understanding
* Provides Surveying capabilities to support change, the Lifecycle plan and AMP
* Experience in undertake the pricing of Scope of Works
* Deliver exceptional customer service, acting in a professional manner, with absolute discretion and the ability to work unsupervised whilst maintaining deadlines
* Hold a full UK driving licence
Please note: As part of this role you will be required to obtain security clearance prior to you starting with us and we may close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications.
Do not delay – apply today to avoid disappointment
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We guarantee that candidates will be given the same consideration and will pass through our established procedures
*Salary range is dependent on location, skills and experience*
Closing Date: 15 May 2022
Job Reference: BSE470/600