Your new role
This is a generalist HR Support role, with duties for the HR Officer including:
* To assist in providing operational support, advice and guidance to managers and staff on a full range of HR matters including attendance management, local terms and conditions, recruitment, selection and on-boarding.
* To manage the processes and administration connected to the employee lifecycle (recruitment, on-boarding, employee relations, terms and conditions)
* To support the delivery of HR objectives and KPI’s as part of the Organisation’s HR Strategy
* To be the first point of contact for HR enquiries, providing support where appropriate, or signposting enquiries to the appropriate point
* To provide co-ordinated and consistent support to the HR Service, contribute to the provision of a comprehensive, effective and efficient HR transactional service, working with colleagues to achieve key HR objectives and deliver the organisation’s OD/HR strategy.
What you’ll need to succeed
What you’ll get in return
This is initially a temporary role for up to 3 months but with an opportunity to apply for the Perm role. This organisation is committed to developing and retaining talent. In return for your expertise and enthusiasm, they offer flexible/ hybrid working (2 days in the office), free parking and competitive benefits including: generous annual leave, an excellent pension scheme, high street discounts, salary sacrifice scheme and gym membership.