Project Execution Engineer – Aftermarket
Our client is a well established Global manufacturer of power generation/turbines/combustion to a myriad of industries including Marine, Petrochemical, Waste to Energy, Hospitals, Education, Offshore Oil & Gas, Power Generation, etc. Their market leading comprehensive product range means that they have gained an enviable global reputation synonymous with excellence in the +100 countries that utilise their products/services. We are proud to be an integral part of their ongoing expansion, providing them with suitable local staff to complement their outstanding existing team.
Due to continued growth of their business an opportunity has arisen for a talented Project Execution Engineer to join their successful Aftermarket team. Duties in this diverse role incude;
* Managing & executing relatively small aftermarket orders from order through manufacturing to dispatch.
* Taking responsibility for Micro projects.
* Piping and flange specifications.
* Work closely with Applications Engineers
* Provide engineering drawings (mechanical drawings, layouts and schematics, component drawings and P&ID’s) to support proposals.
The successful candidate will be a talented Project Engineer professional with experience, preferably within a similar environment allied to the desire, ability and confidence to forge a career within a market leading organisation. You will be a flexible engineer possessing a wide range of skill including;
* A Mechanical Engineering background & qualification
* Experience in producing BOMs (bills of materials)
* Ability to interpret engineering, P&ID’s and electrical drawings
* Strong CAD drafting skillset – Inventor & AutoCAD
* A “can-do” attitude
Salary: Depending on Experience + Excellent Package
Critical Illness Cover
Alternative Titles: Project Manager – Mechanical, Project Engineer, Project Manager – Fabrication, Combustion Project Engineer, Post Sales Engineer in Power Generation, Project Manager – Oil & Gas, Project Engineering in Process Plants, Mechanical Project Manager, Electro Mechanical Project Engineer, Project Manager – Flares, Power Generation Project Engineer
Location: South Lincolnshire, Rutland, North Cambridgeshire
This role is commutable from:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.
Combustion Equipment, Flare Gas Recovery, Flare System, Flare Rental, Elevated Flare, Smokeless Flare, Derrick Supported Flares, Ultra Low NOx Burner, Incinerators, Thermal Oxidizer, Parts and Service, Boiler Burner, Tail Gas Incinerator, Sulfur Equipment