* Amazing holiday allowance
* Career progression opportunity
* Hybrid work
Full Time – Permanent
Paying – Up to £45,000
Are you an ambitious Part Qualified Management Accountant looking to join a leading professional services business in Southampton?
Look no further!
Our client is looking to hire a Management Accountant in the process of obtaining their professional qualification. The candidate will play a key role in supporting the Financial Controller by participating in the yearly budgeting process, aiding in the annual audit, contributing to the monthly management accounts, assisting with the annual statutory accounts, and generating cash flow reports.
The position will also involve actively participating in transaction support and providing assistance to the Financial Controller and Management Accountant across various aspects of accounting, tax, and financial management.
Duties and responsibilities of the Part Qualified Management Accountant:
* Prepare monthly management accounts and draft commentary, providing assistance as required.
* Calculate income recognition for Work in Progress (WIP) monthly, ensuring responsibility for the process.
* Reconcile balance sheet accounts and regularly reconcile control accounts, including inter-company accounts monthly.
* Conduct detailed variance analysis of costs related to personnel.
* Collaborate in the production of the business’ annual budget and forecasts, actively participating.
* Update and maintain all budget models for the business.
* Generate monthly reports on expenditures and headcount for budget holders.
* Assist in preparing weekly and monthly cash flow reports, conducting variance analysis.
* Analyse debt on a regular basis.
* Support the Financial Controller in preparing statutory accounts and assume responsibility for P&L and balance sheet supporting schedules.
The ideal candidate will be a Part Qualified Management Accountant (CIMA/ACCA studiers) looking to progress their career and fully qualify while being part of a prestigious working environment.
28 days holidays (+bank holidays), hybrid work and so much more!
For further information on this role please forward your CV to Anna today. Medlock Partners are a professional services recruitment specialist. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.