Milk Education are looking for a dedicated support assistant to work with a child with SEND on a 1:1 basis.
You will be focusing on one child during your time at the school to ensure they have the attention necessary to help them reach their full potential.
The child has had some integration back into school with 1 to 1 support and individual curriculum but is still very much on his own terms. This is a fantastic opportunity for a caring individual to truly make a difference to a young child’s life.
What we need from you:
* Experience supporting children or adults with learning difficulties or disabilities.
* Experience/willingness to assist with Personal Care.
* Comfortable working with challenging behaviour.
* Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff and students.
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North of England. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
We offer you:
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.