Milk Education are supporting a Special Educational Needs (SEN) School in North Tyneside to find SEN Teaching Assistant’s (SEN TA’s) to join the team from as soon as possible!
The school support young people who have complex needs and specialise in the communication and learning challenges associated with Autism.
* Support the class teachers in delivering learning activities to ensure each individual child meets their unique learning needs
* Carry out all duties, as directed by class teachers to maximise learning opportunities for all children and young people
* You will work both individually and within groups with students delivering intervention sessions
* Full time, permanent or long term supply.
* To start ASAP
* Experience working in a supporting capacity whether as a Carer, Teaching Assistant or equivalent.
* Experience of working with SEN individuals with a sound knowledge and understanding of learning difficulties
* Comfortable supporting on a 1:1 or group basis
* A calm, caring nature with an enthusiastic approach to work
What working for Milk gets you:
* Excellent and competitive rates of pay paid weekly on a Friday
* A free accredited CPD course when fully registered in an industry relevant topic
* Direct links to local schools with amazing feedback from our own current teacher and teaching assistants
* Training support sessions conducted by our own industry professionals
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements with high success rates
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
* Working with an agency that is number one rated in the UK
* An agency that is dedicated to supporting local communities and making a real difference with our ‘milkfluencers’
Our registration process at Milk-Education is super easy and can be worked around you.
Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment: https://(url removed)/
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education agency on Facebook- but don’t just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk- Milk Education – Home | Facebook
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to or call our office on (phone number removed). Alternatively, submit your application via the form below.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.