Are you an innovative Marine Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have experience designing underwater vehicles and want to move to the next step of your career?
My client based in North East Hampshire, a maritime robotics company, are looking for a new member of their team to design and optimize sub systems for bespoke UUV given specific systems constraints.
– Engineering degree in one of the following disciplines; Naval Architecture, Structural or Mechanical Engineering
– Relevant engineering track record for subsea mechanical design
– Extensive experience with 3D modeling software, preferably PTC Creo or similar software tool
– Structural analysis experience with FEA Software
– Good working knowledge of different engineering materials and corrosion management in marine environments
– Technical understanding of subsea vehicle motion and fluid dynamics loading for mechanical design tasks
37.5 hours per week, 4 days in the office, 1 day working from home
My client offer a competitive salary and great company benefits
If this role interests you, please get in touch via my email: (url removed) or call me on (phone number removed)
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK as sponsorship will not be provided for this role
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.