Bodyshop Paint Technician/Sprayer Vacancy
Salary: up to 30k , plus bonus & company benefits
Hours: Monday- Friday (phone number removed)pm
We are recruiting for an experienced Paint Technician/Sprayer to fill a Paint Sprayer vacancy that’s just become available at our clients site in Deeside
The successful Paint Technician will ideally have the following;
– Minimum 3 years experience in a busy workshop
– Strong Paint Mixing Skills
– Have a steady work history
– Fantastic eye to detail
– Mixing paints to the right colour and consistency
– Applying several coats to the car, including primers, colours and protective finishes
– Preparing paint spraying equipment
This particular company pride themselves on promoting and maintaining training records for all of their technical staff. As such, you can expect to receive industry leading technical and practical training to maintain and improve your skillset.
If you are interested in applying for this Paint Technician vacancy, then please in the first instance, send me your CV and I will contact you on receipt. If however you need to contact me, then please do not hesitate to use the details attached.
Consultant: Jo Wood
(phone number removed)