About usWe believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
● We work in a hybrid model at PA, but your work base will be our London office or Edinburgh office
● Travel to client site will be necessary as and when the client requires
● Full time
● Application deadline: ASAP Agile at PAPA’s Agile business is considered by clients and by the industry alike as the pre-eminent Agile consultancy. We are the leading Thought Leaders in Organisational Agility. Our clients span across the UK and internationally. We have unparalleled track record, assets, collateral, experience and ; We created a groundbreaking report, the “The Evolution of the Agile Organisation” which is still regarded as the leading resource in Organisational Agility.As an Agile expert, you will support our clients with the largest and most complex agile transformations and continue to build on our Thought Leadership. You will grow our community to create a sense of belonging for all of our new team members and build up their skills in all areas of agile transformations alongside building our collateral to help us support proposals and approaches for all areas of organisational agility. Where You Can Make A Difference We are looking to increase our growing team of Agile experts who have experience working within Financial Services or Insurance, to support a scaled agile transformation for a leading global client.By thinking innovatively, working together and trusting our people, we are able to design and drive this organisations’ journey towards realising an empowered culture, efficiency through an Agile operating model and dynamic support through lean governance. Reflecting on the journey so far, we’ve learned that tight collaboration is needed to scale our impact, unlocking our potential to create a better human future for our client and our team.Come join us!
About YouTo rise to the challenge this Agile role brings, you should be experienced in operating model design, training and coaching teams to blend the right Agile, Lean, Design Thinking, DevOps and Kanban practices to address an organisations’ objective.You will have experience working within Financial Services, exceptional interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with C-suite executives as well as leading multiple Agile teams ( using Scrum of Scrums, as an RTE or Kanban Lead). You will also have an understanding of scaling frameworks such as LeSS, and its application to programmes and portfolios.
The Offer● The opportunity to work on the largest Agile transformations in finance with incredible people
● Flexible healthcare plans for you and your family
● The opportunity to work in a hybrid way
● Competitive leave allowances and holiday buy back
● A wide range of internal and external training including Agile qualifications
● 3 days’ volunteering for a charity of your choice through our ‘Give as You Earn’ scheme Diversity Enables IngenuityOur diversity strengthens us and stimulates a rich, creative environment where our people feel empowered to be themselves. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, no matter their background. Together, we are PA – Bringing Ingenuity to Life.Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process – at any time – don’t hesitate to contact us on