32.5 hours per week, 8.30am to 3.30pm,
Term time only – Permanent
Katesgrove and Southcote are both Schools Direct Training Schools and are very supportive of staff wishing to develop future Teaching Careers through this programme.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a sound working knowledge of supporting young children’s learning
• Demonstrate good interpersonal skills with team members and parents
• Have previous experience of working with young children and those with behaviour issues in particular
• Have a good standard of spoken and written English
• Have specialist skills / training in areas of Special Educational Needs
• Passionate about working with children with SEN
“Pupils want to come to school to learn, and families know that once their children are at school, they are safe, nurtured and well educated”. Ofsted 2017
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website – www.katesgroveprimaryschool.co.uk or email [email protected] or call 0118 937 5490
Applications considered on receipt and successful applicants will be invited for interview.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, appropriate references and health clearance.