Are you an inspiring and outstanding teacher of science and able to deliver exceptional provision of your lead subject up to and including Key Stage 4?
If so, then we want to hear from you NOW!
Reed Education Plymouth is currently recruiting for a passionate science teacher for a mixed 11-18 secondary school to start ASAP until the end of this school year!
The school itself is based in Plymouth and is easily accessed by people using busses and has parking for car drivers.
The successful applicant will be a flexible practitioner with the requisite subject knowledge to deliver provision across all three Sciences at Key Stage Three with the ability to offer numerous disciplines at Key Stages Four and Five being desirable. You will have demonstrable strategies for positive behaviour and attainment with clear approaches to differentiation to ensure engagement and inclusion within your lessons.
To be considered for the role, you will be/will have:
• A qualified teacher (QTS status);
• A good honours degree or equivalent in a science discipline;
• Experience of delivering high-quality teaching and learning experiences across the GCSE curriculum
• A sincere desire to see all pupils improve and strategies to ensure positive attainment
• Effective class management with pupils at all levels
• And a tenacious attitude with a devotion to self-improvement as a Teacher.
This is a rewarding opportunity for experienced teachers and ECTs alike.
If you are interested then please click APPLY NOW to send through your most up to date teaching CV to be considered.