We are recruiting for an exciting new role as a Communications Professional to join a collaborative and dedicated Communications Team on a permanent contract. This role will be based in the Cambridgeshire area and the role will involve working from home initially and then hybrid working consisting of 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home. The working hours will be 37 hours a week 9-5pm but agile/flexible working available.
This work will provide focussed marketing, business-centric communications, and event management. This role will work to raise the profile of the team and it projects not just locally, but also nationally. You will be at the front-end of engaging with our target audiences so they can benefit from our wide range of services that will help them grow.
A “can-do” attitude, with a good balance between strategic and creative thinking is essential, as no two days will ever be the same in this role. The ability to think fast, move smartly and work alongside a dynamic team who are passionate about their services is vital.
• Creating and coordinating outbound marketing & communications messages to stakeholders, partners and target audiences.
• Using a wide variety of channels to spread these messages
• Leading the delivery of Team events across the area by collaborating with all partners, creating robust plans, sourcing of venues, handling event logistics and subsequent promotion
• Generating pre-event and post-event social media relating to key events and meetings
• Working as part of a team to create and deliver an outstanding suite of creative marketing and event materials, case study materials for websites, social media content and printed publications to connect with target audiences
• Achieve tangible outcomes for the organisation by generating a lead flow of clients and learners to their services.
• Managing digital channels, with support from the wider team
• Developing and successfully delivering high impact campaigns
• A minimum of five years’ experience working in marketing and/or PR preferably in a corporate or Business Communications environment
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Sound IT skills, including the ability to use Microsoft Office
• Excellent proof reading skills and high levels of accuracy
• Confident at using online platforms and channels such as WordPress, MailChimp, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Confident in using and reporting on CRM systems such as HubSpot or SalesForce
• Design skills and experience of using InDesign, Canva, Prezi and/ or other design and presentation platforms would be advantageous
• Excellent strategic thinking, creative, project management and planning skills
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, with a can-do attitude
• Proven track record and demonstrable credibility in developing strong, productive partnerships and relationships with a range of stakeholders at all levels
• Deep experience in Lead-Generation and Pipeline replenishment
Benefits Include Excellent pension scheme and 25 Days Holiday and Bank Holidays
Please apply with your updated CV for a further discussion