A leading, global cyber security organisation is looking for an ambitious Product Marketing Associate to join their offices in Maidstone (hybrid working and would consider remote working with occasional office visits).
As Product Marketing Associate, you will play an active role in the positioning and go-to-market execution for my client’s products and solutions. You will work closely with other internal stakeholders to help define and implement product strategy, support product releases, conduct market research, and generate competitive intelligence.
Reporting to the Senior Product Marketing Manager, EMEA, you will:
• Assist in developing and maintaining Product Business Plans
• Provide strategic market insight by tracking industry technology trends
• Work closely with the product management team to make sure we continue to deliver high impact products and launches that meet the demands of the market.
• Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers
• Understand the competitive landscape
• Pricing – assist with pricing strategy for our core products.
• Sales Enablement West –Assist in the creation of sales enablement tools
• Review materials or campaign ideas created by local marketing teams as.
• Relevant degree in business or directly related field is required.
• Proven successful marketing / product marketing experience.
• Demonstrated ability to develop a high-level strategy while executing the small details.
• Tech savvy; curiosity to all things new in technology especially within the cybersecurity domain.
• Creative and innovative mindset.
What’s in it for you?
• Hybrid working and would consider remote working with occasional office visits.
• Competitive salary including company profitability scheme, workplace pension, group income protection insurance, group private health insurance, group life insurance cover and much more.