Water Treatment Engineer
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40,000 + Overtime + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you a water treatment engineer looking to work for an expanding company in a varied role offering overtime and further technical development?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable company who invests in employee development and will look to progress you within the business.
This is a specialist role for an expanding company that offers a range of engineering solutions for environmental services covering an extensive customer based across various industries. Your role will be to manage and carry out installations of water treatment systems, encompassing a range of methods and equipment including pumps, settlement, chemical dosing, air sparging, carbon and media filtration.
This is a fantastic chance to join an expanding company who are offering a genuine career opportunity and a chance to have a real impact in the continued success of the business.
* Field based role managing installations of water treatment systems for customers across the UK
* Cover a range of methods and equipment including pumps, settlement, chemical dosing, air sparging, carbon and media filtration.
* Training, overtime and career progression available
* A background in water treatment
* Looking for overtime and further development
* Happy to travel and work away when required
Reference Number: 1952
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Kieran Williams at Revorec Recruitment Solutions.
Revorec Recruitment Solutions is a specialist recruiter for Engineering, IT and Science roles ranging from mid to senior level positions. Please be aware that we will only accept applications from candidates that have a valid work permit to work in the UK. By applying to this job you are confirming that you do not hold a criminal record and that you know of no legal reason why you would be ineligible for employment.