Project Manager (Utilities / Energy)
£45,000 – £55,000 + Car + Progression + Training
Are you a Project Manager, from a Utilities or Energy background, looking to join one of the UKs largest renewable companies and work on several large solar projects at once?
This is a great opportunity to progress your career and receive specialist training in the solar industry.
My client is renowned for their service in the solar and renewable sector and have multiple revenue avenues. They are now looking for a Project Manager to be based in their office near Reading.
This is a very varied role, but your main responsibilities will be to over seen multiple solar projects at once and be a key point of contact for clients when visiting on site. The projects will range in value from £2m up to £30m.
This role would suit a Project Manager looking to join a forwarding thinking solar business that are offering training and progression opportunities.
* Project Management of large solar farms
* Based in office with travel all over UK to meet clients and go to sites
* Projects ranging up to £30m and in future potential of up to £50m
* Project Manager
* Utilities / Energy background
* Looking to join one of the largest UK solar companies and play a key role in the business.
Project Manager, Management, Contract, Grid, Connections, Engineer, HV, EHV, National, Utilities, Civils, Energy, Construction, Projects, Renewable, Field, Energy, Power, PV, Farms, Battery Storage, Reading, Slough, Oxford, Andover