Due to internal promotion we’re working with a Doncaster based business looking for a Group Financial Reporting Manager. This is an exceptional company and a juicy role for a qualified accountant who has experience managing a small team under their belt.
This business operates on a fully flexible hybrid model and offers an extremely attractive benefits package including 15% annual bonus, pension scheme, share plan and private medical covering family to name a few. Due to their flexible working arrangements suitable candidates can be based in Leeds, Sheffield, York and surrounding areas.
The Group Financial Reporting Manager role will support the delivery and development of statutory financial accounting and external reporting requirements as well activity to deliver simple, automated process and controls.
Working with leaders and colleagues across the Finance function and wider business to coordinate and deliver a smooth and well managed reporting and external audit process. With demonstrable experience in delivering corporate reporting to clear timescales and effecting change, you will have the necessary communication skills to build relationships across the group in adopting new and improved ways of working.
* Preparation/review of schedules and analysis to support complex accounting entries for e.g. foreign exchange, IFRS 16 property accounting.
* Preparation/review of schedules and analysis to support external financial reporting: consolidated and subsidiary statutory accounts and financial information for analyst presentations, ensuring accurate, timely and compliant production.
* Support the Finance Transformation agenda including the development, delivery and embedding of internal routines & controls to protect the Group.
* Getting involved with projects that effect financial reporting for the business in all shapes and forms.
* Strong IFRS experience
* Experience of implementing new standards and requirements.
* Strong understanding of and rigorous approach to control and reconciliation practices.
* ACA or ACCA qualified.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.