Operations Administrator: Full time: 37.75 hours / week. Possibility for part time 30 hours / week for the right candidate
Temp to perm
We are looking for an operations administrator to support the daily operations of our company. The operations administrator’s responsibilities may include answering the phone, keeping track of project inventory, maintaining financial, employee and client records, handling shipping requirements, maintenance of company website and providing administrative support as needed.
The operations administrator should work well in a team environment, be well organised, and be able to thrive under pressure.
Operations Administrator Responsibilities:
– Answering phones and responding to client requests and enquiries.
– Managing and updating company databases.
– Keeping track of project inventory and undertaking courier/shipping requirements
o Improve the integrity and accuracy of stock records.
o On job creation, pick the stock to reduce potential delays associated with missing stock.
o Courier and shipping requirements are a time-consuming activity depending on the destination. Assess and choose the best cost options for delivery within the UK as well as Europe.
– Maintaining financial, employee, and client records.
o Warranty records maintained
o Attendance and holiday records maintained
o Updating client data on Sage
– Drafting and mailing customer correspondence and newsletters.
– Maintaining and updating the company website and Linked updates
o Uploading stock units to the website etc
o Uploading completed jobs to LinkedIn
– Managing the maintenance of office and workshop equipment.
– Providing administrative support to and back up for other departments or projects as needed.
– Undertake standardised quotations as required.
– Performing other duties as assigned.
Operations Administrator Requirements:
– Higher Education.
– Related qualifications in business administration, facility management, or a related field preferred.
– 2+ years of experience as an operations administrator or in a similar position.
– Strong organizational and administrative skills.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software.
– Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to multitask.
Call Nikki to hear more