This is an opportunity to work for a leading Train Rolling Stock modification company, that has an excellent reputation within the Industry.
Job location: Wolverton, Milton Keynes
Shifts: Permanent afternoons Mon-Fri – 1pm to 1am
Pay rate: £25 per hour (Umbrella rate)
Travel/Accommodation expenses to £74.30 gross per shift, depending on your location
Hours per week: 50/60 hours per week
Duration: 12 months
Start date: asap
What’s in it for you?
* Excellent rates
* 60+ hours a week achievable
* Huge order book
* Long term contract
The role carried out will be to NDT all welds completed on refurbished of rail carriages and rolling stock within the Corrosion Department. All NDT will be completed via MPI.
Within the role you will also be expected to aid in production within the Corrosion Department – in between NDT duties. This requires the candidate to have the ability to cut out corroded steel using grinders, plasmas and needle guns, as well as assist in the fabrication of new material for welders to refit.
* Must be able to work – 1pm to 1am Monday to Friday
* Fabrication Experience (Cutting, grinding, and plasma to verbal and written instruction when required )
* Experience in a manufacturing/engineering environment.
* Good attitude and willing to work flexibly (overtime available)
* NDT PCN Level 2