Our client is a global leader in Rolling Stock vehicle manufacturing, service and maintenance.
* Assess planning methods after introduction, make recommendations and implement improvements to affect quality improvements, cost reductions, and improve operating efficiency.
* Undertake manufacture feasibility analysis (DFA/DFM) and PFMEA on new and existing products; Develop Standard Operating work instructions and Route Cards in partnership with other members of the Technical Support team.
* Develop specifications in partnership with outside tooling/equipment/material manufacturers and make recommendations for procurement.
* Co-ordinate the receipt, response and monitoring of concerns raised at the customer.
* Ensuring containment action is taken and root cause analysis and permanent long term actions are implemented.
* Carry out technical investigations into performance, equipment design, planning methods, layout proposals, labour requirements, equipment capability to maintain quality and cost. Provide technical support to production staff.
– Strong experience in a quality/manufacturing environment, ideally in a similar role.
– Strong understanding and knowledge of advanced product quality planning (APQP).
– Good knowledge of problem solving tools and product specification.
– Strong background in Practical Problem Solving and Route Cause Analysis.
– Previous experience in coordination small teams.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Degree qualified or apprenticeship to HNC level supported by strong practical experience.
PLEASE NOTE ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUGS AND ALCOHOL TEST BEFORE BEING OFFERED A POSITION.
Please note due to the volume of applications, we can only commit to contact those candidates we deem suitable for the position. However, we may retain your details and contact you in the future should suitable positions arise.
Please note the above job specification could be subject to change as agreed with our client.