Mechanical Engineer – HMP Guys Marsh
Shaftesbury, Dorset SP7 0AH
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Engineer, to work on behalf of our client Gov Facility Services Ltd. This can be a challenging environment however due to the high demand of work this could be a long-term opportunity for the correct candidate.
This will be a static role based onsite. You will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance to all plumbing services.
For this role it is essential you meet the following criteria:
– Qualified Plumber: NVQ Level 2/3 Plumbing/Mechanical Engineering
– Ideally Time Served in a recognised Apprenticeship
– Experience of Commercial Plumbing Facilities maintenance.
– Good problem-solving skills
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to be security conscious
Suitable candidate will be in or will have the relevant experience of plumbing maintenance in a commercial environment.
To be able to work for our client, it is essential that you have the ability to pass security checks
About Our Client: Gov Facilities Services Ltd provide Facilities Management Services, such as cleaning, reactive maintenance, landscaping and planned building repair work to 52 Prison Establishments across Greater London, Kent & Sussex, South West and the East of England.
SkyBlue Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer.