Up to £55,000 per annum DoE | 37.5 Hours | Days
An exciting opportunity for a Clinical Practitioner/Emergency Care Practitioner has arisen in a Care Centre in the Derby area.
About the Clinical Practitioner/Emergency Care Practitioner role and what the hospital is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of up to £55,000, depending on experience
• A full-time permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week
• Day shifts
In this role you will be responsible for providing a full range of clinical duties based on patient needs and centre service offerings with a specific focus on minor illness and injuries
The successful candidate for this Clinical Practitioner/Emergency Care Practitioner post will be:
• Be registered with current NMC/HCPC/GpHC registration
• Degree level registration qualification or equivalent post-registration modules
• Autonomous practice experience supported with a level 6/7 minor illness or injury qualification
• Highly motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to https://freejobposting.uk/submit-resume/ now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on https://freejobposting.uk/submit-resume/
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.