£18.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £35.3K | Band 6 Equivalent | 36.75 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC
A small private elderly and dementia nursing home in the Longsight area is looking to recruit a Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN and a Registered General Nurse RGN to join their days nursing team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The is locally owned and operated and provides a fantastic environment to older people with a wide range of 24-hour care needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36.75 hours per week working 7.45 am (handover) – 8.00 pm per shift, 4 week rota including weekends
• Competitive hourly pay rate of £18.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and which equates to an annual salary of up to £35,300
• A comprehensive induction and opportunities for training and development
• A great working environment in a Good CQC Compliant Home
In this role you will contribute to the excellent standards of care in the home, with duties including care plan management, medication administration and recording, and leading a small care team in the delivery of resident care. Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN or a Registered General Nurse RGN
• Ideally experienced in a UK Nursing Home setting
• Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota and meet the needs of a 24 hour care service
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a friendly, approachable nature
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To https://freejobposting.uk/submit-resume/ for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on https://freejobposting.uk/submit-resume/
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.