APJ1397 Anaesthetics Nurse or ODP
£28,000 – £37,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits
A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit an RGN or ODP qualified Theatre Practitioner to work in Anaesthetics at their hospital in Harlow.
Details of this Anaesthetics Practitioner vacancy and what is offered:
* A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, working 4 long days over a flexible, 6 day rota (Mon – Sat)
* A competitive annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £37,000 depending on experience
* A range of financial benefits including a group pension plan, private healthcare &life assurance
* Free staff parking, uniforms and your DBS check paid for, plus subsidised meals
* A range of learning, development and progression opportunities in addition to staff recognition and reward schemes
* A generous annual leave allowance and wellbeing support
* A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, playing a key role in the delivery of patient care, whilst ensuring the highest standards of safety.
What we are looking for:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
* Have completed an approved anaesthetics course/qualification, ideally in addition to ALS/EPALS and Surgical First Assist qualifications
* Proven experience working in anaesthetics/pre-operative care in a UK setting, ideally with orthopaedic experience
* Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
* A flexible and positive attitude
* Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
For further details, or to https://freejobposting.uk/submit-resume/ now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on https://freejobposting.uk/submit-resume/.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.