Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
£Competitive, Bonus, Pension & Private Health & Medical
Wolverhampton ( Hybrid )
Excellent Award-Winning Retailer
Due to internal promotion we are now looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner – The key purpose of this role is to build and embed a culture of service provision from the Talent Acquisition Team to the business, offering best in class customer service to hiring managers and a quality candidate experience to applicants whilst ensuring roles are filled with the best candidates in a timely manner utilising the best sourcing approach in each case.
You will be recruiting roles from entry to middle management with a focus on Underwriting, Office & Collections
* Embed the Talent Acquisition processes and ensure hiring managers adherence to all responsibilities, demonstrating clear value add of centralised recruitment support.
* Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for all assigned positions, from the point of an approved ATR and agency engagement or direct advertising, to CV tracking and screening, to arranging and undertaking/assisting with interviews through to the point of selection, offer, and pre-employment screening, ensuring proactive and timely communication and partnership with hiring managers.
* Provide guidance on the talent acquisition lifecycle to the business, advising managers, with support where required, of best practice, appropriate sourcing strategies, market conditions and talent attraction.
* Truly partner with each hiring manager, ensuring adherence to the Recruitment and Selection Policy/ Procedure and supporting the interview process for all required roles.
* Build, develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders to understand resourcing and talent needs.
* Support the Group Head of Talent Acquisition on implementing employer branding strategies to raise our company profile and to become an employer of choice amongst retail and challenger banks.
* Support the Group Head of Talent Acquisition on implementing social media recruitment strategies such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Twitter and other media forms to attract best in class candidates
* Support the Group Head of Talent Acquisition in the use of direct hiring strategies to reduce reliance on agency recruitment costs.
* Utilise a range of sourcing activities to ensure the timely, proactive and effective selection and recruitment of appropriately skilled and experienced candidates.
* Provide professional support and guidance, in conjunction with the HR team, to line managers at all stages of the recruitment process including the creation of robust and accurate, job descriptions, interview and selection techniques.
* Assist the Group Head of Talent Acquisition in the delivery of recruitment related projects that arise from time to time which are driven by the business or strategic initiatives.
Experience & Skills Required:
* Previous experience managing the end-to-end recruitment process (including undertaking interviews) is essential.
* Ideally have experience working with a recruitment database is essential.
* Previous experience working within the financial services industry is desirable.
* Worked across agency and In House would be advantageous.
The Talent Group is a specialist recruiter in placing across HR, People & Talent. Please call me to discuss this and other roles that we are currently recruiting.