International Senior Tax Analyst, Fashion Retail, London Bridge, c£55k
We are working with a well-known international retailer based in Central London who are looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to join their team on a 12m FTC. Reporting into the Group Finance Manager, you will have ownership of all areas of indirect tax compliance across the group as well as having responsibility for customs duty.
This is a great opportunity for a Financial Accountant looking to step into a broad, analytical role within a highly successful, internationally recognised fashion retailer!
· Review and submit the monthly submissions of US Sales Tax across all of our registrations
· Process all UK, EU and ROW VAT, IOSS and GST returns, reconciling the positions in the balance sheet
· Regularly monitor new regulations, audit requests and general notices across our various tax jurisdictions
· Develop relationships with key stakeholders such as tax advisors and tax authorities in our various territories, dealing with any audits or enquiries as they arise
· Work alongside our logistics providers for our global customs duty reporting and compliance
· Support the Senior Finance Manager with all key changes in indirect tax requirements, including those resulting from new trade deals, MTD, migration to CDS and expansion into new territories
· A qualified accountant with strong technical experience, gained within a tax or financial accounting role
· Experience in building strong relationships both with internal stakeholders and external advisors
· Strong communication skills with an ability to build rapport with key stakeholders both within and outside the finance department
· Strong fundamental financial accounting skills across areas such as UK GAAP, Tax and VAT.
· Proven eye for detail with the ability to investigate the root cause of any issues
· Ability to accurately manipulate large data sets
· Strong IT skills, particularly with Excel and an aptitude to interrogate the in-house ERP systems
Please contact me on or email me on