Tradewind are looking to recruit a teacher for September 2021 for a small class. This school is for children with SEMH they have small class sizes and each class has 6 children and 1 – 2 Teaching Assistants. As this is an SEMH setting the school will have children with SEMH and challenging behaviours, they offer a nurturing and structured environment to support their pupils.
The school will have schemes of work in place for you to follow and plan your lessons to the children’s needs.
The school want all pupils to enjoy their days and feel happy and supported in their learning.
* Passion for teaching and working with students of all abilities with the talent to drive them to be outstanding
* Enthusiasm to ensure that students get the education which they rightly deserve
* Ability to communicate effectively with all staff, students and parents
* Raise aspirations, expectations and achievement of all students regardless of ability
* Committed to the safeguarding of students
* Focused on the learning and development of students and encouraging high achieving
* Enthusiastic, flexible and friendly approach
The school benefits:
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Early Years Position role you will need to:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* QTS is essential, also previous experience with Autism and challenging behaviour
Please send through your resume to Linzi on (url removed) or you can call me on (phone number removed).