**Job Advertisement: Cover Supervisors for Secondary Schools**
Veritas Education is seeking dedicated individuals for full-time and part-time Cover Supervisor positions in secondary schools within the Keighley area.
**Role:** Cover Supervisor
**Location:** Keighley, West Yorkshire
– Supervise and manage classrooms during teacher absence
– Deliver pre-prepared lesson plans and maintain a positive learning environment
– Manage student behavior effectively in accordance with school policies
– Support and engage students in their learning activities
– Contribute to the overall welfare of students within the school setting
– Previous teaching experience is essential
– Strong behavior management skills
– Possession of an up-to-date DBS on the Update Service is mandatory
– Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
– Flexibility and adaptability to different classroom environments
– A passion for education and supporting student development
– Competitive rates of pay based on experience and qualifications
– Opportunities for professional development and training
– Chance to make a positive impact on students’ educational journeys
– Flexible working hours for part-time positions
If you are passionate about education, have the necessary experience, and are dedicated to providing high-quality support to secondary school students, we would love to hear from you.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
‘Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.’