Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Package: £23.5-26k Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission (OTE Year 1 £40k, Year 2 £50k, Year 3 £70K)
Location: North London
Graduated and unsure on your next steps? We’ve all been there.
Don’t want to continue down your path of study? That’s okay.
WE recognise that deciding a degree or a career early in your life doesn’t always turn out to be THE RIGHT move for YOU. And that’s okay.
If this resonates with you, maybe you should consider recruitment?
The Benefits: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
– Speaking with senior professionals on daily basis.
– Advancing and developing your business knowledge and becoming a market expert in your niche.
– Clear progression structure to Director level.
– Annual Self-development budget to upskill and develop yourself.
– £25-50k average fees plus commission structure up to 60% – huge earning potential.
– Regular basic salary increases for performance.
– Regular business lunches out for hitting targets to the nicest restaurants in the city.
– Be part of a high-performing and talented team with big ambitions.
– Be part of a cohesive group of enthusiastically like-valued individuals, focused on delivering excellence.
– Benefit from an extremely open environment, where the focus is on continuous learning, and it is ok to fail.
– Free Gym membership!
The Company: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Our client is one of the UK’s leading executive search businesses – specialising in placing senior figures into the construction, logistics and manufacturing space across North America. Here is an amazing opportunity to join a dedicated award-winning business, experience world class training in a high-performance culture.
Here you will be recruiting candidates who will make a genuine contribution to global advancements across different sectors. They have a dedicated team of analysts that analyse and assess potential new markets, stats and performance generating a frequent influx of new business. Through a research and data driven approach, you will learn what the right candidate looks like. Now, recruitment at the highest level is not easy, which is why our client invest heavily into training and support for their employees. Their dedicated team of in house Learning and Development mentors will guide you through your introduction into the business and the market.
They are looking for ambitious graduates or sales professionals to step in and join their resourcing team.
The Role: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
– Headhunting senior figures using targeted search approach.
– Screening candidates over the phone.
– Building relationships with candidates.
– Guiding and supporting them throughout the interview process.
– Actively networking with candidates and industry connections, market mapping, and using various databases and social media.
– Working towards daily KPIs, incentive related and promotional targets.
– Developing your own personal brand and becoming an expert in your market niche.
The Requirements: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
– Graduate with a 2:1 degree in the last two years.
– OR 1 years B2B Sales experience.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Sporting background desireable
– Ambitious character and goal oriented.
– Resilient character and ability to overcome challenging situations.
– Quick thinker with high emotional intelligence.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Virtus Talent are here to guide you through the interview process, make sure you are fully prepared for interviews and coach you on how to get your transferable skills and traits across in the interview. We will aim to secure you several interviews with several companies that you like the look of with the view of securing you several job offers.