£110- £189 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications, and contract requirements. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position is recent teaching experience and Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Are you a passionate and self motivated Humanities Teacher looking to share your knowledge?
Vision for Education is currently looking to recruit a Humanities Teacher on behalf of secondary schools based in Lewes and the surrounding areas for those willing to travel. The Humanities Teacher role is due to start in September 2022 on a day to day supply basis with the possibilty of longer term contracts for the right teacher.
The Humanities Teacher will be responsible for delivering lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4 to mixed ability classes. The successful Humanities Teacher will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and have the ability to build positive relationships quickly with others.
To be considered for the position of Humanities Teacher you must:
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary, and SEND teaching and support staff.
What do we at Vision for Education offer?
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria – see our website for more detail).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars, and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Humanities Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Brighton branch.