Experienced Financial Planner
Salary up to £80k – Mostly remote working
Bonus, industry leading benefits and genuine opportunities to progress.
About the Company
Our client is recognised as one of the leaders in their field, they are known internationally for their work and the impact this work has across the 100 countries they operate in. They are known for quality, performance, and exceptional results. Our client is a leading, purely fee based, Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) that provides a full range of financial planning services, from financial health checks to advice about investments, pensions, tax planning and employee benefits.
Because they are independent, their advice is unbiased and tailored to clients. As a result, clients only pay for the advice, as they require it. This unbiased approach to financial planning, based solely on a client’s circumstances and lifestyle objectives, sets this client apart from other financial planning firms.
About the Role
This is a Manager, or Senior Manager role and the successful client will have a demonstrable history of success with Financial Planning. You will nurture and develop existing relationships as well as cultivating new ones. You will be adept and working with clients to offer them the best advice to suit their needs. You will also support the junior members of the team and contribute to a busy and successful team.
Role & Responsibilities
• Comply with the Training and Competence Scheme
• Management of a portfolio of existing clients, ensuring that planning opportunities are identified and, where appropriate, pursued
• Provide appropriate financial planning advice to the company clients and externally referred clients.
• Be responsible for the delivery of your part in the growth plans for the specific office.
• Continuous development of relationships with staff and partners
• Increase the level of client penetration by
• Maintain an up to date technical knowledge of personal tax and financial planning and related matters
• Deal with ad hoc client advisory and planning issues as they arise on the client portfolio
• Involvement in business development
• Increasing the profile of the Client offering to the wider business and professional community.
• Other day-to-day responsibilities as determined by the Partner.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Diploma qualified as a minimum, ideally Certified Financial Planner and Chartered Financial Planner
• Holds substantial financial planning experience
• Team player with excellent communication skills both oral and written
• Adaptable, organised with a commercial approach
• Ability to exercise judgement and work without close supervision
• Ability to proactively manage existing client relationships and to develop new relationships
• Ability to generate creative solutions to problems
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of risk management issues
• Ability to contribute to business proposals and to bring business opportunities
• Drive/commitment as would be expected of a senior member of an expanding professional practice
To apply simply send your CV and we will review and make contact with you immediately. Your Talent Solutions is a recruitment company that specialises in projects and programmes.