My client is a leading FMCG manufacturing organisation with an impressive history and a fantastic reputation within the industries they serve. Due to a range of innovative developments and investment, they are going through an extensive period of growth. This includes new state-of-the-art manufacturing assets.
Due to this expansion, they are looking to an experienced Maintenance Electrician to their site on the outskirts of Edinburgh.
The successful candidate will be tasked with supporting the engineering team in reaching a higher level of standard.
The key responsibilities will include:
· Install, repair, renew, test and maintain electrical installations as required, meeting all site requirements
· Inspect, test and issue certification for electrical installations and repairs
· Carry out planned routine maintenance, fault diagnosis, corrective maintenance on site machinery
· Complete all necessary documentation and ensure it is kept up to date
· Isolation and de-isolations in accordance with permit to work code of practice
· Ensure good engineering and housekeeping procedures in all work areas
The Successful Applicant:
· Previous experience of working in Manufacturing
· Time served electrician
· Qualified to City & Guilds level or above
· An understanding of Health and Safety Legislation
· Knowledge of rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
· Highly organised
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Ability to work on own initiative
What is on Offer?
Competitive Salary, Additional Benefits and an excellent development opportunity